Friday, September 26, 2008

IZA Nightmare

After one year plus resigned from IZA, I still sometimes having nightmare, especially that night when people talk with me about IZA or I meet ex-suppliers or colleagues during the day.

Why like that? Maybe due to pressures arose from my last project handed- Tambun flyover. Since the project started until the end, I was facing huge pressures not only from JV partner - LCSB, but also IZA itself. MD gave me a lot of authorities to execute my job & slowly my job scopes covered wider. Then, one day, I found that I became a chess to MD to control internal companies & also other dept.

During that 2 years, almost each night, even my works were left at office, my mind still continue to think & plan for next day. When my headache & chest pain became more frequent, I knew I have to make my final decision.

It was a hard decision as MD treated me not bad & opportunities were there for me to explore......The day I resigned, MD & I have a long talk. I was so touching with his talk, and I hope he was sincere.

No matter how, I am now I.

Sometimes, I ask myself whether I regret with my decision until I met ex-colleague at PBB today. IZA internal companies are having finacial problem & conflicts are increase. For sure, MD becomes more like mad dog now! Ha Ha!
Yeah, I am free........

No comments: