Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Digital Camera

After waiting 2 weeks, I lastly received a call from digital camera shop. The sale girl, Yuki, told me that if I wanna to repair my digital camera Kodak V570, it will cost RM590. Alternatively, Kodak offer to trade in that V570 & sell me new digital camera model M863 at RM420. If I choose neither, then I need to pay another RM30 for checking fee.

So pity......just because I miss-press 2 button at the same time, it costs me so much to repair. The worst is I just used that camera for 2 years only. I was so sad until I wanna to cut my hand for being so stupid to press that button.

I don't know how to choose. So I call rabbit. Rabbit advise not to buy the same brand since the camera quality is so bad compare to the money that I spent (RM899). Lastly I decide to wait.

This Monday, Yuki called again to push for decision. I lastly asked for Kodak techinician's phone no. & direct call him to understand better. The technician advise me not to repair as lens for this model is very sensitive to any knock especially when its hub is made from steel. Model M863 is just introduced to the market this year & compare to V570 is less sensitive as hub is plastic. Furthermore, to encourage me to re-buy Kodak camera, RM420 is a good offer where dealer also can't get this cost. From the conversation, I also learn that Sony's camera also very sensitive although it has more function compare to its competitors.

After compare price with other brands like Samsung, Sony & Canon with same 8.3MP & also noted good comments from other users for this M863 from internet, I decided to trade in as it confirmed cheaper. So, I went to the shop on Tuesday & wanna to have a look on camera M863. The boss told me they also don't have such model as this model haven't arrived at Ipoh.

Ha......2x CONFIRM my decision is correct. So, I lastly paid RM210 as deposit & continue to wait for my new camera to arrive to Ipoh lo.......only one things I dissactified as RM420 is exclusive of memory card & luckily my old one is match to this new model.

No comments: